To book a place for Mass please click the ‘Book A Mass’ button below – then select the ticket type you require and register your details.
You may order tickets on behalf of other people but please register the details of each individual/household when booking.
Booking is ESSENTIAL – please DO NOT attend if you haven’t registered – you WILL NOT be admitted.
Booking a place at Mass is essential, if you have not booked you will not be able to attend, all bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis. It is critical that the booking system remains in place to comply with government Track & Trace regulations.
To protect you and the rest of our church community please read the information provided below before you come along:
- Please DO NOT attend if you or any member of your household have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Church will open 20mins before the start of Mass – Those who have booked to attend are asked to arrive in good time to ensure that our celebration of Mass can start without the interruption of late-comers
- Please be aware that face coverings are now MANDATORY for use in places of worship.
- Please ensure you use the hand-sanitiser stations on entering and when leaving the church.
- Please maintain social distancing while inside the church and follow the advice given by your steward on arrival.
- Newsletters MUST be taken home with you.
- Planned Giving baskets will be placed at the back of church – please use your envelope sets or donate via standing order if possible.
- There will be NO SINGING and NO SIGN OF PEACE
- To prevent cross-over of people in the benches/aisles, all persons present at Mass MUST leave their bench Communion time. You can either come to the Altar for a blessing (if you are not receiving Communion please indicate) or leave the church.
- All persons MUST leave the building directly after Communion.
- Holy Communion will be of one kind only and must only be taken in an outstretched hand
- Families are asked to closely supervise any children attending Mass