To book a place for Mass please click the ‘Book A Mass’ button below – then select the ticket type you require and register your details.
You may order tickets on behalf of other people but please register the details of each individual/household when booking.
Booking is ESSENTIAL – please DO NOT attend if you haven’t registered – you WILL NOT be admitted.
To protect you and the rest of our church community please read the information provided below before you come along:
- Please DO NOT attend if you or any member of your household have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Church will open 20mins before the start of Mass – Those who have booked to attend are asked to arrive in good time to ensure that our celebration of Mass can start without the interruption of late-comers
- Please be aware that face coverings are now MANDATORY for use in places of worship.
- Please ensure you use the hand-sanitiser stations on entering and when leaving the church.
- Please maintain social distancing while inside the church and follow the advice given by your steward on arrival.
- Newsletters MUST be taken home with you.
- Planned Giving baskets will be placed at the back of church – please use your envelope sets or donate via standing order if possible.
- There will be NO SINGING and NO SIGN OF PEACE
- To prevent cross-over of people in the benches/aisles, all persons present at Mass MUST leave their bench Communion time. You can either come to the Altar for a blessing (if you are not receiving Communion please indicate) or leave the church.
- All persons MUST leave the building directly after Communion.
- Holy Communion will be of one kind only and must only be taken in an outstretched hand
- Families are asked to closely supervise any children attending Mass
- Please only reserve a place if you are sure you are going to attend – if after booking a mass you later find for whatever reason that you are not going to be able to come could you please cancel the booking and give someone else the opportunity to take your place.
- Please only book for the required number of people i.e. don’t book a family ticket if only 2 seats are required, try to book a couple or individual seats instead. If the couple/family seats are fully booked please book the relevant number of individual seat required and we will allocate the spaces accordingly.
- If you can’t get a place on a Sunday please consider attending on a Wednesday morning if possible.
- To cancel a booking – follow the link in your confirmation email and click refund or alternatively contact us via email.